Seth

baby

Andrew

baby development

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Good Point of View on Prop 8 in California

I was reading the mormon times that comes in the Deseret news on Thursdays in Salt lake City! Orson Scott Card who is a famous author of many many novels, writes a column in there every week! This Weeks was Titled Disagree but don't be unkind!

I am not against Gay's I am against the change of Marriage! Marriage has been one man and one woman for ages! not just in the mormon culture but in history! We don't want that to be changed!

I don't want your Beliefs forced upon me unwillingly! By voting no for Prop 8 in california you will force the beliefs of homosexuality upon every Person in California, whether they want to or not!

Please read His Article and spread it around so that people can understand why Mormons are voting yes for prop 8!

Thanks

No comments: