Seth

baby

Andrew

baby development

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

25 Things about me!!!

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)

1. I always wanted a middle name and would say my middle name is Ane and my first was Ari
2. In Middle School gym class we were waiting for our teachers to show up and the boys started throwing coins at the girls and a quarter hit my glasses and shattered them! Luckily no one was hurt!
3. I am a fanatic about the color orange!
4. I only played 1 year of high school soccer! Worst year of my life! but played all 4 years in college!
5. In August I survived rolling a car with my baby and sister in it! we all were able to walk away from the accident.
6. I could play video games all day long if allowed to!
7. I am addicted to the computer! and constantly have to watch how much time I spend on it!
8. I can flip people off with my my toes on my right foot!
9. Aaron and I both have the same crooked toes on our right feet
10. I hate cleaning!
11. I have the cutest little boy in the world! I'm not prejudice
12. I love black and white photography and wish I had access to a darkroom! It has been 5 years since I was in one and miss it terribly!
13. I also miss Rock Climbing! I wish it didn't cost money!
14. I work graveyards 3 nights a week
15. Is excited about the Real Salt Lake Season to start in 2 months! I get to go to every game again and get paid to go!
16.I f had 1 million dollars to blow I would build a hug garage to keep all the cars i would buy! I love cars and would get a mini cooper, jeep wrangler, fj cruiser, GMC Acadia, the new hummer truck, a 2008 or 09 Mustang as well as a 86 and a 68 mustang, and a Chrysler crossfire! There are probably a few more I could buy as well.
17. I cracked my head open from a car accident when I was little and I refused to wear my seat belt!!
18. My favorite candy bar is white chocolate reese's peanut butter cups
19. I met my husband while he was a missionary for the lds church at the Oswald's house when they had me over for dinner with the missionaries! We both knew that night but didn't discuss it til about 2 weeks later that we liked each other! The Oswald Family will always be dear to my heart for Introducing us even though they were just trying to get me active again!
20. I am half Canadian, and I keep thinking I want to get my Canadian citizenship\
21. I ran track in High school Until my senior year when I was injured my very first race and wasn't able to race again that season and then was not counted on the team because of some stupid political stuff which I fought and did end up getting a senior blanket but ti was the more expensive one and not the fleece one!
22. I am a lifetime member of girl Scouts and proud of it!
23, I have had plastic Surgery due to an accident with a rake when I was little!
24. I was in 3 different countries on my 16th birthday! Germany, Austria, and Italy
25. I have a tattoo and used to have my belly button pierced! both college choices!

I tag whoever wants to do it!! most people have already done it on FAcebook!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

We're going private. Did you get your invite?