Seth

baby

Andrew

baby development

Saturday, March 21, 2009

You Data - Make a Tiny bit of cash every Friday

This May Sound kind of crazy but I actually got 3.06 in my Paypal on Friday! It doesn't take all day just a few minutes a day or every other day to click and glance at a few websites to make a tiny bit of extra cash!

I found something that I think you will like. The company's name is YouData (youdata.com). They are trying to convince consumers like us that we should be the ones controlling our own data and selling our own attention, not third parties like broadcasters, newspapers, and spammers. By creating a MeFile at YouData.com, I now control what ads I see and when I see them. Best part - I am selling my attention directly to interested advertisers, for real money. That's right, I get paid for giving them my attention. I can use the funds to buy music and video online, donate to charities, give to my favorite blogs and websites, or keep the change myself and do whatever I want with it.

It's real. They pay. You should check it out.

Click this link to sign up. My MeFile ID, amardis, in the "Referral Code" will tell them I sent you.

http://www.youdata.com/join/amardis

1 comment:

Monkeys ARDently In Sinc said...

Maybe when we get our internet back (we're hijacking a signal right now) I'll check this out!