Seth

baby

Andrew

baby development

Thursday, April 23, 2009

WICKED WEDNESDAY

Aaron and I went to see Wicked Last night! It was so Good!

The Day was so fun! We Went with my best friend and her sister (Who didn't know when we were doing because it was a birthday surprise!) We went out to eat at the Old Spaghetti Factory! The Birthday Girls Favorite Place to eat and Then proceeded to Capitol Theatre downtown! We parked in a parking garage and Birthday Girl was told to close her eyes! We then helped her walk into the theatre with her eyes closed!! She didn't like it! She was way excited when she opened them and realized what we were seeing! My Best Friend and I saw it in Chicago a couple of Years ago and sat in the front row to the very very right! Amazing seats but a wierd angle to see the play at! This time we were on the balcony to the very very left! Very good Seats! A Little far Away but still good seats!

I absolutely love the Story of Wicked! I love the Music! I would have loved to see Idina Menzel as Elphaba and Kristen Chenowith as Galinda! But both the actresses the played them in the tour were Amazing! Merideth Kaye clark played Elphaba and she did an amazing Job! Very Similar to how idina Menzel would have done I think! Katie Rose Clarke who played Glinda Was Amazing! She used alot of chearleader type moves in her popular Song Which made it hilarious!! Very Molly Shannon in Superstar!

Very good Performance! Would love to see it again and again!

When they make the movie of this(Rumored for 2010) Idina Menzel is rumored to be Elphaba and Kristen Chenowith is rumored to be Glinda! Madame Morrible should be played by Queen Latifah!!!! I think she would be perfect for that character!


1 comment:

Eldredge Fam. said...

I always wanted to see that musical. Aww, I'm jealous.