Seth

baby

Andrew

baby development

Friday, November 7, 2008

New Job

I got a new job a couple weeks ago! I am now working for Valley Mental Health in the Girls unit 3 Graves a week! I started on Nov 1 at midnight! I am enjoying it so far, but because I work the two nights of the weekend and then one weekday I only see the girls on Wednesday Morning! I have a lot of free time at night because the girls are sleeping and there is some paperwork but only takes an hour or 2! So we mostly just watch movies! I am a very lazy person and love that I can be lazy all the time at this job but that isn't why I wanted the job! I want to become more productive! So With Limited resources I am trying to figure out the best use of my time from 2to 6 in the morning! Any ideas! There are computers but internet and programs on the computer are limited! We are probably going to get a laptop for Christmas! I am thinking I want to start doing the Digital Scrapbooking so I can get caught up on all my pictures! What are some of the better Sites for Digital Scrapbooking? anybody know any good tips for that one?

Any other ideas on ways to use my time in the middle of the night????

1 comment:

Monkeys ARDently In Sinc said...

Listen to books on CD (or tape). I recommend a series called "The Great and Terrible" by Chris Stewart. Both Doane and I have listened to it, just but the last book in the series, and love it! Maybe we could mail it down to you in installments, and see if you like it....