Seth

baby

Andrew

baby development

Monday, November 24, 2008

I will Miss you Grandpa


On Sunday Morning My Grandfather, My Dad's Dad Passed Away! He is So much like my dad in every way that I will miss him so much! WE went down to California almost every year when I was younger to see him! He then moved to Medford Oregon! Since I went to College and I feel Like I have had a lot of chanced to see him! When Living with my Sister in CAlifornia, My Sister and I drove up there to spend some time with them. The following year after my Niece was born I went out to california for spring break and we drove up there again so Introduce Samantha to him! I then got to go to our FAmily Reunion and Introduce my soon to be Husband to him. And this Past August I went to our last Family Reunion with him and Introduced my Son to My Grandfather and Seth's Great Grandpa! My GRandpa was always willing to Hug anyone! I loved his Hugs! They were so Reassuring! He was a big Teddy Bear! I will miss him so much but I know I will get to see him again and that he was welcomed with open arms by My Brother, Cousins and By my Grandmother who I have never met!

2 comments:

The Mattson's said...

I am so sorry to hear about your Grandpa. He sounds like an amazing man.

Amy said...

It's always so hard when someone we love passes away even though we know they are happy where they are. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.