Seth

baby

Andrew

baby development

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas, Boxing Day, New Years

Christmas was good this Year! Seth Enjoyed the Wrapping paper of his presents, more than the Presents. Seth got about 6 new balls for Christmas! BALL was his First Word! He walks around the house looking for balls! I got a New Watch from my husband and a Knife as I am always stealing his and leaving his everywhere so he can't find it! This is the Watch I got mine is all sliver and not 2 toned Boxing Day was spent at My mothers and Sister's New curves Store Painting! Only to Arrive at The Boxing Day Celebration 15 minutes late and still needing to take a shower! And we hadn't gotten any of the packing done that we wanted to so we could leave immediately after the party and go up to Idaho! we were up until 12 packing and decided we would get up when Seth did around 6am and get going! We didn't set an alarm and Seth slept til 8:30AM! Apparently we needed the Sleep! The Drive to Idaho was OK! WE saw a ton of people sliding off and evidence of slide offs!
We spend the until tuesday Afternoon at Aaron's Parents house playing with Seth's Cousin's Aurora, Jonah, and his Best Friend Connor! It was really good to spend time with his family!
New Years wasn't much of a celebration this year because I had to work at 12:00 on Jan 1st so we had a glass of bubbly at about 9 and then went to bed so I could get up in a few hours and go to work!
I am excited for 2009! Aaron got a Promotion at work giving him a raise and I am working extra hours in January! We have a goal of getting rid of all the Credit card Debt we have and then also going into debt by buying a house! I would love to be able to get into a house before june for the 7500 dollar tax credit! I am also going to lose weight and be healthier! I plan on coming up with a healthy meal plan for my husband and I, and start cooking a few night s week at my parents house!
I feel like I haven't been a good housewife and mother because I haven't cooked a meal in a while and feel like I am going to fail miserably if I don't start cooking here so when we move into our own place I don't go crazy trying to learn to cook again!

So here is to 2009 and all the fun times to be had!

3 comments:

Snort said...

Seriously love the knife! I always steal my hubby's too, but I'm pretty sure that it isn't safe for me to carry around my own...

It's cool to see that you blog too, I think they are more interesting than Facebook!

Jones Family said...

I love hearing the update on your family! Sounds like things are going well for you... My cooking advice is CROCK-POT! It's so easy to just put everything in a pot and turn it on! Also check out mealsmatter.com. Good to hear from you Scamper!

dmaismith said...

The new year is so inspiring, huh? Wish you the best!