Seth

baby

Andrew

baby development

Friday, December 5, 2008

My Grandpa's Tie


My Grandmother wanted all of the boys at the funeral to wear one of Grandpa's ties, By the time Aaron got to pick there were 3 left! He chose a Crimson one with little symbols on them! After He picked it I looked at it and had a Suspision that it was a Coe College tie( I don't Remember giving my Grandpa a tie From my Alma Mater) I asked Grandma if she remembered where he got this one but she didn't remember! I forgot about it until today while looking through the pictures from his funeral and Thanksgiving! I then went to Www.coe.edu and found a picture of the emblem! click Here to see the Emblem! And yes it is the coe college emblem on the tie! The Fact that no one picked that one and then Aaron picked that one over the other ties that were hanging on the hanger is truly Miraculas! Thank you Grandpa for giving me the Coe College Crimson Tie! I know you were looking down on us that day happy that your family was together again! I will love you and Miss you always! I know I will see you again Someday!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's so awesome! Don't you love it when little things like that happen, and you're just reminded of how important little things really are sometimes, and how much we're loved! :) I love the picture of your two boys.

dmaismith said...

That's neat. Sorry about your loss.

McCall said...

Hey I was glad to see you found my blog! Your little guy is gitting so big!!